Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) are an increasingly common exhaust part for diesel vehicles to reduce soot emissions.
A DPF is a ceramic filter housed in a vehicles exhaust system that traps the particulate matter, stopping it from being released into
The collected Particulate Matter must be burnt off at regular
intervals or it will block the filter, increasing back pressure and resulting in a loss of engine power. The burning of the Particulate Matter is known as DPF Regeneration.
To aid the regeneration of the DPF some manufacturers decided
to use Fuel Borne Catalysts or DPF additives, the additive is
stored in a separate tank or bag on the vehicle and will have to be refilled one to three times within a vehicles life.
PatFluid® was released as an aftermarket replacement for these additives and using the PatFluid® Transfer kit it can be filled into the additive tank or the original additive bag. Due to this it is a universal solution to replace all the OE products.
Additive for Diesel Particulate Filters
Not Dealer Only!
Engineered as a universal aftermarket replacement for diesel particulate filter (DPF) additives, PatFluid® is a cost-
PatFluid® is suitable as an aftermarket replacement for DPF additives used by various automotive manufacturers.
PatFluid® Features & Benefits:
• Universal Fuel Borne Catalyst Replacement for Passenger Cars
• Aftermarket product of choice to replace OE products
• Lowers the combustion temperature of soot trapped in the filter to enable efficient regenerations
Since 2000 many vehicles have used DPF systems using Fuel Borne Catalysts.
• The main users of the technology has been Peugeot & Citroen. However other manufacturers include: Ford, Volvo, Fiat, Mazda, Volkswagen, Skoda, Lancia & Mini.
• PatFluid® is suitable as a replacement for all OEM used DPF Additives, these include: Eolys™ DPX 42, Eolys™ DPX 176, Infineum F7995, Eolys™ Powerflex, Satacen® 25 and Volvo, Mazda & Ford DPF Additives.